Barbara: We like to keep it positive here on the blog as much as possible, but it can also be fun to poke a little fun at ourselves from time to time. And what better time than the infamous resolutions time? Okay, so what 5 resolutions are you going to make this year that will definitely not last?
1. Meditate every day.
2. Get to the gym 3 times a week.
3. Get away from the computer at regular intervals.
4. No wheat.
5. Not resort to platitudes and clichés in my writing ever again.
1. Sadly, number one just might be the same as Barb’s. Meditate every day! I live in hope!!!
2. Read more books on a regular basis!
3. Stop over-punctuating!!!
4. Rid myself of my ticks and twitches. Sit STILL!
5. That’s it, I think. I am happy with everything else!
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!! Have a great one xoxo