Barbara: Pick your favourite holiday (especially if you don’t celebrate Christmas), and answer this question: It wouldn’t be the holidays without… ?
3. Plates of sweets on every surface.
5. Cuddling around music/fire/blankets/books/movies.
1. Turkey and Colin’s stuffing.
2. Leftovers for Boxing Day sandwiches (I think I love this more than the actual dinner).
3. Family and friends.
4. Reading new books and magazines the week between and listening to new music cuddled up!
5. Festive table settings and memories of Christmases past.