Barbara: I’m going off-schedule this week—Five Crazy Things for today, longer blog post for tomorrow. Long story, but suffice to say, it’s better this way!
Okay, so body parts. I want to know what 5 things you love about your physical self today. Yes, 5! This may be super-easy for some of you (and we want to learn from you), but we all know now that confidence is more attractive than actual “perfection”. Let’s adopt some confidence today. And no provisos! (ie I love my nose, but it’s really long and pointy, so maybe I shouldn’t, or whatever). Today, we are all gorgeous!
1. My nose.
2. My feet (this probably would never have a proviso attached. Even on a bad day, I’ve always loved my feet).
3. My lower back dimples.
4. My lips.
5. My softer tummy (I used to covet the flat, flat tummy, and even while naturally thin, of course, could never achieve it. Today, I truly love the soft roundness of my older tummy. And, yes, I said “today”.)
1. My eyes. Whenever my face is looking sleepy, I just look in my eyes and am happy.
2. My feet. I should have been a ballerina. My feet are great and I love them.
3. My eyelashes and eyebrows—Dark, long, dependable.
4. My hands—My mom's hands.
5. My knees—My Dad's knees.