Barbara: No, we shouldn’t eat it. Ever. But when we do, or when we have in the past, what is your favourite decadent, so-bad-for-you, so-good-it-hurts junk food?
2. Bugles (haven’t eaten these in yeaaaaaars, but they are still the hallmark favourite from my babysitting days).
3. Gingerale ice cream float (see #2 for details).
4. Sugar-glazed (and no other) donut.
5. Chips. Plain and greasy, thin and crispy, preferably in the Miss Vickie’s style (s&v flavoured work too).
1. Lays Classic or Ruffle chips
2. "Helluva" good dip
3. "Rocket's" candy—my fave part of Halloween!
4. Sea Salt and Chocolate Caramels
5. Chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven. (not junk food but guilty pleasure!)
P.S. If this counts: macaroni and cheese!