Barbara: As travel has been a theme here the last few days, it seems apropos to include a new travel-themed Five Crazy Things! Aside from the usuals (toothbrush, clothing), are there 5 things you can’t live without when you stray from home (or even 1 crazy thing)?
1. Face creams. Phil is always rolling his eyes at my travel case: few clothes, but bulging bag of toiletries.
2. Essential oils. Yup, as stated here before, I need my lavender for germs and calm, and my oil of oregano and peppermint oil for possible bugs (travel or stomach).
3. A book. It’s like my noing-noing. I need to know it’s there—even if nine times out of ten when I’m traveling I don’t have time to read (or fall asleep too quickly).
4. Baby powder. The cornstarch kind. It’s the perfect, easy hair cleaner. Just shake a bit in my hand (I transfer it into a small glass herb jar), massage it through my hair, then brush it out.
5. Tea bags. Morning green and evening herbal. Like with the book, these are often not used, but I need/like to know they’re there.
1.FACE PRODUCTS, ADVIL, etc! I’m with you, Barb!
2. My Thumper! Which is my neck massager (and it’s big! BUT it goes everywhere with me!)
3. A book. Never read it!
4. Vanity Fair. Always read it on the plane.
5. My computer. Always.